DEBT SYNDICATION INDIA
Indian Debt markets have experienced their challenges over the past few years, the Covid-19 crisis has shattered the already fragile loan market and wiped-out years of India's hard won economic expansion. The debt market is at turning point in India with significant changes taking places in domestic economic environment along with various proposed legislative changes. The interest rate environment was globally weak in June 2022 owing to inflation uncertainties and tightness in the money markets. Alongside the action taken by its international peers, RBI announced unprecedented measures to ensure the smooth flow of capital to corporates - adding liquidity to markets and slashing interest rates.
The global lending market is expected to grow from $7,070.08 billion in 2021 to $7,833.88 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8%. The market is expected to grow to $11,285.05 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6%.
This 2-day Summit will focus on developing strategies for thriving in a challenging market, emerging structures in financing channels and how Banks and institutional investors are redefining the market with various financing solutions and business model revisions and understand what drives the scale and depth of loan market.
- Outlook of debt market in post pandemic era - What the year was and what to expect in next 5 years
- Corporate bond market in India - Supporting economic growth to containing inflation
- ESG in Indian debt Market - Opportunity for successful market-driven initiatives to solve for better data conundrum
- High yield credit market - The opportunity and challenges in the current scenario
- Analysing the scope and impact of green and sustainable bonds in Indian financial sector - can action match the noise.
- Loan market automation - Analyzing the practical & legal challenges
- An opportunity for discussion and exchange ideas on recent regulatory changes and challenges
- An opportunity to hear senior industry professional to discuss the trends that impacting the syndicated loan market
- Develop a network of professionals for knowledge interchange and understand what your peers are practicing and implementing
- A mix of industry experts from Bank and NBFC's sector to sharing their insights highlighting their setbacks and success
- This summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting option
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Industry Professionals from the following functional roles:
- Debt Syndication
- Loan Syndication
- Structured Finance
- Fund Syndication
- Debt Capital Markets
- Credit Risk Monitoring
- Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Finance & Treasury
- Banking Operations
From the following industries:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Investment Banks
- Audit & Tax Firms
- Law firms & Corporate institutions (borrowers)
- Financial advisories & management consulting firms