2nd ANNUAL DEBT SYNDICATION INDIA SUMMIT 2019
Debt syndication contributed $343 million (Rs. 1,886 crore) towards investment banking revenues, accounting for a 49.5% share. Credit growth in last one year is at historically low levels. The main reasons include large NPAs in the banking system, disruption in economic policy changes like introduction of IBC, GST, Demonetisation etc. which are affecting the business scenario. Banks have become cautious in lending and corporate earnings estimates are changing. In the changing environment, there is need to understand and bridge the gaps between various stakeholders viz. corporates (borrowers), lenders (Banks & NBFCs) and advisors or intermediaries.
This 2-day Summit will focus on developing strategies for thriving in a challenging market, emerging structures in financing channels and how Banks and institutional investors are redefining the market with various financing solutions and business model revisions and understand what drives the scale and depth of loan market.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Evolving debt syndication market, strategies and syndicated project financing in India
- Structure, process, pricing & deal making in India and CDS positioning
- Strategic role of treasury & functions of lead and agent bank in Syndication Lending market
- Syndication risk: Best practices for risk allocation and mitigation
- Using debt syndication to expand corporate debt market in India
- Role of legal in syndicated lending transaction
- Meeting India's Infrastructure needs via the Capital Markets : The Role of PPPs
- FinTech showcase: latest technology supporting syndicated loans
- Evolution of NBFC's as loan intermediaries
- Examining strong local liquidity in India: Where do opportunities lie for international banks?
WHO WILL YOU MEET?Industry Professionals from the following functional roles
- Debt Syndication
- Loan Syndication
- Structured Finance
- Fund Syndication
- Debt Capital Markets
- Credit Risk Monitoring
- Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Finance & Treasury
- Banking Operations
- Banking & Financial Services
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Investment Banks
- Audit & Tax Firms
- Law firms & Corporate institutions (borrowers)
- Financial advisories & management consulting firms
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your debt syndication process reach the next level.
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat key challenges.
- Understand the specific guidelines on Debt syndication process.
- Share best practices on various aspects of Lending Market.
- Network with India's top regulatory and Finance experts.